Wednesday 30 July 2008

Plug: Extras needed in Blaenau Gwent on 04/08/08

Friend of the blog Anthony 'AJ' James of PanikAttak Productions passes on the following request:

Hey All,

I’m about to shoot a 10 minute film called ‘Running Pains’ for It’s My Shout!

Over the past five years, It’s My Shout has developed into a National Short Film Scheme and is supported by the industry. To date, thousands of people have participated in the scheme from across South and West Wales and have developed the skills which have enabled them to enter the film and TV workforce, in their preferred craft area. Many have found ongoing employment in the industry as a direct result of the scheme.

The climax of the film will be shot on Monday 4th August in Blaenau Gwent. I'm looking for people to play supporters, coaches and athletes at an Inter School Sports Day.

I can't offer any money, I'm afraid, but the short will be broadcast on ITV in November before being entered into the top film festivals around the world.

You will of course get a credit and a DVD copy of the film.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible on panikattakproductions*at*hotmail.com.

Cheers

AJ

No comments: